About Me! I'm Crafty, Loving, Simple, Out going, A Thinker, Motivater...But Most Important I'm ME!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Amiga Del Alma (My Soul Friend)

Not to long ago I was visiting YouTube and I discovered a wonderful lady well her very creative and beautiful hands, I never had written any comment about anything I had seen on YouTube but this time I did, and to my surprise this nice person answer back. I kept viewing her videos on YouTube every time I was amaze and I comment again and this nice lady answered her name is Elsa a very talented person that made me proud, she is Latina just like me I was hooked and I was in her USteam class and there waiting for Elsa just like me were few more women I would say about 40 maybe more, the 2nd there were about 80 I had never had enjoyed myself as I have like I said her is Elsa her blog is http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/ visit her on YouTube or her blog you will be amaze of this beautiful woman creativity and you will learn things you could not believe, and she listen too and answers your questions. She's the best of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment