About Me! I'm Crafty, Loving, Simple, Out going, A Thinker, Motivater...But Most Important I'm ME!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Abby






Hi, this is Abby her Creator is Elsa from http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/ . I fell in love with Abby from the very first time I saw her. Coloring Abby and dressing her as a butterfly was the most satisfying thing for me I enjoyed every moment, I sincerely hope I did her justice.



I pieced her together making several copies like for example her body(face, neck, arms, legs) were chalked in the color sand with Pearlescent Chalk by Pebbles Inc. Her dress and pants were also chalked in Pink also in Pearlescent Chalk by Pebbles Inc they were glued to her body after being Chalked ,her hair and bow were also pieced together adding a Pearl and glossy accents to both. I added lace trim in the color sand from Prima, to her arms holes and neck line and the edge of her pants, and added Pearls from Crystal Stickers to the front of her dress and bottom . I used American Craft Metallic Makers to color the wings in blue, pink, green, purple,rose. The back ground paper is from Hot Off The Press (HOTP) in a soft hues of blues, pink, purples, fuchsia. The gate is made of Lollipop sticks and colored in mahogany, the 3D effects are with glue dots 1/8; the butterflies on the gate are from(3) Marcella K. and one from Country market. The tiny flowers on the gate are from Prima, the Pearls inside the tiny Prima Flowers are from Crystal Stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment