About Me! I'm Crafty, Loving, Simple, Out going, A Thinker, Motivater...But Most Important I'm ME!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Letting Go

Still trying to let go, but it still hurts, maybe not as bad as in the begining for a time I honestly thought I was going to go crazy missing my sister that in realaty was my brother, Saw him as a baby saw him with his fight for what he really was at the end he wong, I just hope and pray he waas happy.
So happy I never felt shame nor regrets I loved him or her no matter what! But one thing I do regret I never said I love you and she cried one day telling me letting me know I never said i loved him, Why? Why? didn't I tell her how mush I cared and worried and how deep was my love for my brother was and is.
This feeling of why is as if someone took a chunk of me and buried it with him....I miss you, I still miss you and most important I love you Freddy(frances)

No comments:

Post a Comment