About Me! I'm Crafty, Loving, Simple, Out going, A Thinker, Motivater...But Most Important I'm ME!

My photo

Happy in love with life and the people around me, proud mother of three, in love with with her six beautiful grandchildren, enjoy to the max taking pictures of family and friends and events, I'm a giver and nuturer, my hobbies, scrapbooking, photography,music, ghost stories, the supernatural, the unknown

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Letting Go

Still trying to let go, but it still hurts, maybe not as bad as in the begining for a time I honestly thought I was going to go crazy missing my sister that in realaty was my brother, Saw him as a baby saw him with his fight for what he really was at the end he wong, I just hope and pray he waas happy.
So happy I never felt shame nor regrets I loved him or her no matter what! But one thing I do regret I never said I love you and she cried one day telling me letting me know I never said i loved him, Why? Why? didn't I tell her how mush I cared and worried and how deep was my love for my brother was and is.
This feeling of why is as if someone took a chunk of me and buried it with him....I miss you, I still miss you and most important I love you Freddy(frances)

No comments:

Post a Comment