About Me! I'm Crafty, Loving, Simple, Out going, A Thinker, Motivater...But Most Important I'm ME!

Monday, December 12, 2011

My Loves




High I know it's been a long time but I guess I did'nt have mush to say or nothing worth saying, but now I feel I have to get a few things off my chest... I love to craft, I talk to myself while I craft no I don't answer myself but I listen to myself and the way I tend to express myself to me, and I must say sometimes I'm very hard on myself, I expect too much I don't cut myself and slack wow that's not nice to say about me I should treat me better...anyway....I treat others alot better....well like I started to say I love to craft it fills me with love and warms warms my heart. But crafting is expensive and I need more room or I'm just going to rent another appartment just for my stuff, and I can't afford that no way no how. I try to make my own embellishments but I always have to huy that certain thing that paper, like I love G45 I want all there papers and K and Company and Bo Bunny and My minds Eye and aot of others onh now I'm loving Webster papers wow and don't get me going on Prima the papers, stamps...the flowers so magnificent it's like they all call out to me buy me buy me. What's an unemployed crafter to do?? But I do know if it weren't for my crafting I would of gone crazy crafting keeps me grounded and sane and most important Happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment