About Me! I'm Crafty, Loving, Simple, Out going, A Thinker, Motivater...But Most Important I'm ME!

My photo

Happy in love with life and the people around me, proud mother of three, in love with with her six beautiful grandchildren, enjoy to the max taking pictures of family and friends and events, I'm a giver and nuturer, my hobbies, scrapbooking, photography,music, ghost stories, the supernatural, the unknown

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Life is going to the Dogs


Well not really I'm involve with Dogs?? Like I said once before I love everything and I love Dogs and Dogs and more Dogs; therefor I decided to create them, yes make those beautiful true friends of humans that only know how to give unconditional true love and I name them too so soon in this blog you'll see my or our Dogs and I know you too will fall in love just like everyone that sees them.therefore if you like our Dogs leave a comment or two and if you want one leave me a comment too.

No comments:

Post a Comment