About Me! I'm Crafty, Loving, Simple, Out going, A Thinker, Motivater...But Most Important I'm ME!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's a Matter of the Heart

Yes my dear it's a matter of the heart, it's that feeling you get when you connect with a special person and you feel you know that person from some place but just can't put your finger on it, and then you wait and see if your heart isn't fooling you or maybe your going crazy...but then Pow! how could 2 people that never met have so mush in common and then you do realize that there is a connection but you fight it cause you don't want that person to think your crazy or a nuts. This is only the second time this has has happened to me, that I have actually spoken to the person I feel this connection, and when this person tells me things you were afraid to mention, you know like the rituals to mother moon, wow talk about connection and spirituality and karma all wraped into one. Life is good and

No comments:

Post a Comment